Friday, June 6, 2014

A new adventure and a new blog

Obviously, it has been a long while since I've shown my face around these parts.  Lots of changes happening in my neck of the woods.  First off, both my sons will be going to public school this fall, so our days of homeschooling (at least for now) are drawing to a close.  Many factors led to our decision to do this, but I prefer to keep that private, since it is.  I would like to say, however, that I feel so blessed to have been able to be home with my boys these past three years.  I will never, ever regret our time together.  I will also always be a champion of each family's right to homeschool their children, if that is the decision they feel led to make.

In other news,  I will be returning to the working world this fall.  I have accepted a position as an Early Childhood Special Education teacher in a public school district in a nearby community.  I am looking forward to this new journey.  So looking forward to it that I am starting a new blog to document my next step.

If you are interested in following my next adventure, you can find me at Laura's Little Learning Lab.  Hop on over!  I'd love to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment